The Story Of A 29 Year Old British Girl Who Moved To LA To Make Her Dreams Come True; Only To Move Home To Care For Her Mother Diagnosed With Brain Cancer. Day-To-Day Thoughts, Updates, Love And Laughs (yes, I'm still allowed to laugh...)

Friday 27 December 2013

My Nomination For The Liebster Award. Have A Read...

Heyho Birdies,

I am very honored to have been nominated by the wonderful A Touch Of Sparkle blog (http://atouchof-sparkle.weebly.com)  for the Liebster Award.

Here is a little bit about it and below are my answers to the 11 questions posed to me. Thank you again for reading-and fingers crossed!

*Leave your comments and tell me what you think! X
Picture


1. Three things you want to achieve/do during your life?
Good health, wealth and happiness.

2. Why did you start blogging?
The beginings of the blog began the day the doctor told us my mother's brain tumors were incurable. I needed an outlet, a way to explain the inexplicable. In turn, I came to the realization that I want to bring awareness to young people caring for a family members and the struggles they face.

3. The beauty essential you cannot be without?
A smile. Only joking, way too lame an answer...ummm..gotta be Vaseline. Multipurpose-you can use it for chapped lips, smoothen eyebrows and great for eyelashes when you don't have any mascara!

4. If you could be anyone, who would you be?
A writing partner to Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, Steve Coogan, Larry David or Chris Lilley.

5. Favourite Christmas colour theme?
Gold and red

6. Are you a morning or evening person?
I do love the night and staying up until the sunrises...so technically, both.

7. Favourite place to buy clothes/shoes?
I'm a vintage girl. I love Buffalo Exchange in Los Angeles, all vintage and recycled clothing. I love to shop at vintage and second hand stores and then match with a great item from a good quality label. You are guaranteed not to be wearing the same as anyone else. 

8. Do you have a Christmas tradition, if so what is it?
To get drunk. Just kidding...kind of...ummm-pretty much always got to start the day with a Buck's Fizz and chocolate.

9. What is your favourite film?
Lolita. One of the most beautiful novels ever written and the film does a stunning job bringing it to life.

10. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
Cure cancer-An obvious one, but a good one.

11. If you could make one law, what would it be?
A paid vacation somewhere they've never been for everyone, every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a note-much appreciated! x