The Story Of A 29 Year Old British Girl Who Moved To LA To Make Her Dreams Come True; Only To Move Home To Care For Her Mother Diagnosed With Brain Cancer. Day-To-Day Thoughts, Updates, Love And Laughs (yes, I'm still allowed to laugh...)

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Hmmm,Are The Gods Watching?

Perhaps I spoke too soon...getting Mum ready she got very sick, complained of pains across her chest and I put her to bed. As I was doing my best to not convince myself she was having a heart attack and freak out-the door bell went. 
At the door was a huge bouquet of flowers from her friend back in Reading whom she used to teach with. It was beautiful and made her smile. 

As I left her resting in bed I told her "don't shit yourself" Yes, highly inappropriate but she laughed and told me, "you be careful too..."

I bring the class to cancer care...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a note-much appreciated! x