The Story Of A 29 Year Old British Girl Who Moved To LA To Make Her Dreams Come True; Only To Move Home To Care For Her Mother Diagnosed With Brain Cancer. Day-To-Day Thoughts, Updates, Love And Laughs (yes, I'm still allowed to laugh...)

Monday 30 December 2013

L.B.C (Life Before Cancer) The Silent Life

Heyho Birdies,

The rain is lashing down and the sky is getting darker by the minute, so I am spending the most of the day reading, writing and trying to make myself useful.

Making myself usual has involved adding fuel to my increasing Twitter addiction and trolling YouTube.
I happen to come across the beautiful trailer for a film I was lucky enough to be a part of last year. I've kept in touch with one of the awesome make-up artists I worked with and we couldn't understand why it had taken so long to get word on release and post production.  I had been called in to do re-shoots, the majority of the film had been shot a long time ago, so what was taking so long?

Anyway, I found the trailer at last, that you will find below. The Silent Life is based on the life of Rudolph Valentino one of the icons of the silent era of film making. The undeniably beautifully shot film chronicles his struggles, his addictions,the astonishing highs and crippling lows of stardom. Stunning. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. When i saw the title, i wasn't sure if you were talking about having cancer and used a trailer to make it more touchy. Anyway the trailer looks good! and sounds like a movie i have to watch! Came here trough twitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Melissa,
      Thank you so much forleaving a comment. This particular entry was just about a part of my life before all this happened. This is somewhat like an open diary and will explore many aspects of my life now and before. Keep reading and keep in touch! X

      Delete

Feel free to leave me a note-much appreciated! x